< Back to Blog
Original link:

2023-08-19 21:01:58

Drink This Everyday Before Bedtime To Lose Flat 20 KG Weight - Lose Weight Fast - Weight Loss Drink

video content Image generated by Wilowrid

I am also a married girl .

I have three kids .

I also gained weight , but this helped me to lose 20 kg of weight without any exercise in gym .

So let's get straight to the point .

Today's topic is weight loss .

So losing weight is something which is not that easy as it seems , you might have heard about many diet plans and exercises .

But I am telling you one thing very clearly as for weight loss , your diet plays the 70% role , whereas the exercise only plays the remaining 30% .

So when it comes to extreme weight loss , the only formula that works the best is your diet and eating habit .

Remember guys , we are not into body building stuff .

So we don't need to do any exercises or no need to spend your money going to the gym and hiring a personal trainer .

video content Image generated by Wilowrid

After paying such higher fees to your personal trainer , you will realize that eventually he or she is also the one forcing you to change your eating habits and focusing more on your diet plan .

So for weight loss , we can say you can lose weight without exercise , but not without a diet plan .

Now , I won't make the things complicated for you and share which two ingredients I skipped from my diet and I started losing weight .

Simply skip boil and sugar .

Like never ever a big no to these two items .

For example , you can eat chicken vegetables or anything but no oil and sugar .

You can eat potato also .

But boiled .

The logic is when we fry potato , the taste forces us to eat more .

On the other hand , when we boil , we eat much less food .

Actually , we are addicted to taste .

When we will get not that specific taste , we will stop overeating automatically .

video content Image generated by Wilowrid

Now let's prepare a tea which you have to take on an empty stomach before breakfast .

Obviously in a pan , add one cup of water .

Next add two small pieces of cinnamon .

Next add a pinch of ginger paste and next add 1 to 2 drops of lemon , only 1 to 2 drops .

Otherwise it's not possible to drink this every day .

Lastly , for newbies who can't take this , you can add a little less than a teaspoon of honey .

But please guys only pure honey .

Remember slowly , slowly , you have to adjust the amount of honey every day and I promise one day you will be able to drink it without honey .

So drink it on an empty stomach and after that have your breakfast , remember no oil and sugar .

So one boiled egg and apple slices makes the perfect combination or you can have anything but no oil or sugar for lunch .

video content Image generated by Wilowrid

I make a chicken and vegetable sandwich with brown bread but you can have anything .

And for the dinner , sometimes I make steak but it's also oil free and sometimes a big bowl of fruit veg salad with chicken .

Remember one thing you have to take your dinner five hours before sleeping and after your dinner , take the tea again because it helps in fast digestion .

Follow the same routine for a month and I promise you'll lose weight like every day without any exercise , you will lose weight .

Guys , I told you a secret key point , no sugar and no oil and you will notice that you are losing weight like every day .

So if you like it simply click on the like button to support me .

I will meet you in my next video till then .

Bye bye .


Attention YouTube vloggers and media companies!
Are you looking for a way to reach a wider audience and get more views on your videos?
Our innovative video to text transcribing service can help you do just that.
We provide accurate transcriptions of your videos along with visual content that will help you attract new viewers and keep them engaged. Plus, our data analytics and ad campaign tools can help you monetize your content and maximize your revenue.
Let's partner up and take your video content to the next level!
Contact us today to learn more.